8.27.2007

Debut Post!

THE LOST PRINCESS
A Granado Espada Fanfiction
[Short Version]


[Author's Note: This story is the actual RNPC suggestion I sent to Granado Espada's GM Hrin. I'll further update the story and turn it into a fanfiction as requested. (hopefully with illustration! ...ulp! My drawing skills is rusty already! crap. >_<")

Along the story you'll encounter "???" which are things I'm still trying to think of. And the pictures or other necessary illustrations are not yet complete so I'll be updating this post from time to time so i'm open for any suggestions or comments, just message me at my YM. *scribble scribble* ^^v

Hope you like this! :)

Regards,

Sigrid
Covenant Faction, Carracci Server


-----

RNPC: Mysterious person, will be known as “Alphonse” during quest stage
Figure: Completely covered in a black hood (I’ll try to follow up the illustration of her in the Hood outfit and her outfit without the hood.)
Real name: Diazame, Princess of Vespanola
Location: Somewhere deep within the forest of Ustiur
Level Requirement: 80 (I’ll explain later on in the story why it’s needed to be this high to attain the RNPC)
RNPC Type: Archer / Hunter (range: 8cells)
Initial level: 60

Attributes: (I’m not good at putting attributes on characters… ~_~” maybe you can think of it! :D at least I hope it has fast attack power)

Stances: (I’m thinking these stances can be bought at a merchant NPC selling other stance books at the Master Room)

1) Arrow Alchemy: Imbues an element in the arrow. Costs 1 Elemental Orb for each use.

(Each element that will be imbued in the arrow has 5 levels, each level allows the duration of the skill last longer.)

[LVL 1] Blazing shot – Imbues Fire element in the arrows for a certain duration.
[LVL 4] Freezing gust – Imbues Ice element in the arrows for a certain duration.
[LVL 8] Lightning fury – Imbues Thunder element in the arrows for a certain duration.
[LVL 16] Psychic wound – Imbues psychic element in the arrows for a certain duration. (Stronger for neutral and Boss monsters)

2) Aleda Etin: (I just though of a unique name for the stance XD) A set of enemy delaying skills.

LVL 1] Lerente – Raises accuracy but lowers defense for a certain duration (5 levels, each lvl raises accuracy let’s say for 2% for the price of -1 def?)
[LVL 4] Repelling shot – Drives enemies back in a certain cell range (Distance is longer depending on skill level, 5 levels)
[LVL 8] Curse shot– Enemies hit within 5 range will have the chance of being blind, stunned, poisoned and sleep. (Success rate raises depending on skill level, 5 levels)
[LVL 12] Aiming Shot - Aims at an enemy's critical part. (5 levels, starts with 1700% damage)
[LVL 16] Scale Shot - Rain of arrows at a certain spot, damages up to 8 enemies. (5 levels, starts at 600% damage.)

3) Final Granado (A set of offensive skills, “final blow”)

[LVL 4] Create Envicto Stone:
Lvl 4: 100 Otite Piece + Wolf's Soul Amber
Lvl 6: 120 Otite Piece + Joaquin Bear's Soul Amber
Lvl 10: 180 Otite Piece + Mana Stone + Fallen Champion's Soul Amber

[LVL 8] Envicto Olympia – Summon a monster to aid in battle.
(5 levels, each level raises attack power of summon) Cool down: 2 minutes. Consumes 1 Envicto Stone depending on the soul amber used.)

Lvl 6: Summon a translucent Wolf for 10 sec. (Consumes 1 Friendly beast Envicto Stone)
Lvl 12: Summon a translucent Joaquin Bear for 11 sec. (Consumes 1 Violent Beast Envicto Stone.)
Lvl 15: Summon a translucent Fallen Champion for 12 sec. (Consumes 1 Fallen Chapion's Envicto Stone)


♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦

And now for the story / quest =)


I know you’re probably wondering why I included the Fallen Champion as a very powerful summon. *LOL* It’s actually part of the interesting story of the mysterious RNPC…

On the Ship to ustiur, an NPC (named Messenger) can be talked to and asked if he’s okay.

Messenger: “Ugh... to say the least I am not, I have been from the old world to the new, trying to fulfill my mission for my client. But my last quest has wounded me and I am unable to finish my search. If you would be so kind to help me, I’d give you half the payment of my client.” (I’m thinking reward will also mean raising the family reputation)

(I’ll be using my Family as example for the conversation)

Sigrid Family: (Options will be:)

-I’m sorry, but I am on my own journey

-You seem to be persevere about that quest. Okay I’ll help.

If Family chooses “I’m sorry” option, the quest is cancelled.

If “You seem”, quest proceeds to next stage.

Messenger: “Oh thank you… what do you say your name is again?”

Sigrid Family Option: Say your Family name

Messenger: “Sigrid Family… I am in debt to you for this act of kindness. Well then, if you are going to help me, I have two more quest to do and that is to bring my client certain items he needs. The truth is I don’t know my client, personally that is… Oh! He asked me not to tell anyone about him… but since you’ve been kind enough, I will tell you more about him if you complete my request. I still need the rare 5 High quality wood and 5 Mana Stones which are drops from random monsters. Bring them back to me if you are done.”

If quest is done, go back to messenger

Messenger: “Oh my, Sigrid Family! You’ve done it! You are able to complete my search. Here’s 10,000 vis for your hard work.”

Receive payment.

Talk to Messenger again to proceed with quest.

Messenger: “Sigrid Family! You came at a right time! I have been doing some thinking and I cannot contain my curiosity anymore. I know I would seem to be a traitor to my mysterious client but I need you to go and search about his identity. Will you help me? I’ll reward you for your patience.”

Options:

-I’m sorry, this time I can’t.

-You’ve got me hooked into this. Okay I’ll help.

Messenger: “Oh thank you Sigrid Family! You are truly ready to lend a hand. Okay, I need you to take this coin to a scholar which I believe can be found at Cite de Reboldoeux. He can determine where this coin came from. It is very antique but costs a lot to the market today. This is the only way I can think of to discover the identity of my mystifying but affluent patron.”

The new quest then takes you to Cite de Reboldoeux. Find the scholar and talk to him.

Scholar: “What can I help you with now Sigrid Family?”

Option: Show coin and ask the maker of it”

Scholar: “…Sigrid Family! Where did you get this?”

Sigrid Family Option: “Someone asked me to show this to you so he would also know where it came from.”

Scholar: “This is… this is an archeological find! This coin is part of the new treasury for the previous short-lived Queen of Vespanola 12 years ago. Only a small sum of it was produced for Princess Diazame, twin of the crowned ruler, Princess Gabriella of the Old World. They don’t make these coins now because it only reminds them of the tragic loss they had about the princess and mainly the symbol of the coin stands for the lost ruler. If you want to know more about her, talk to Eusebio. He’s old enough to know the story.”

Now got to Eusebio.

Eusebio: “Did you say Princess Diazame?! …Nobody has asked me about her for a long time now… marvelous young woman. Her body may not be found for 12 years now, but her presence is still very well alive in the minds of the old world. Her future made her the crowned ruler of Vespanola after her mother's death. A pretty and intelligent girl, too bad most people agree she makes such rash decisions... Her destiny changed because of the choice she made. On a war she led to the new world, she met an injured Republican captain that turned to out to be Simon Ayande’s cousin, the ruler of the Republican. Princess Diazame thought she could make Captain Alphonse Ayande on their side. Taking him hostage and journeying back to the castle, they fall in love with each other. Blinded by love, they became neutralists just wanted to live a life of their own as hunters for treasure, far away from their political families. Diazame's sister, Princess Gabriella was the only heir to the throne and until now, she still rules among the Vespanolans. One day, as Diazame along with Alphonse and their troops were searching the territory of Prison de Joaquin Schivaliere, Alphonse was believed to be slain by the monsters and his soul was trapped to become the Fallen Champion. Crushed by the loss of her love, Princess Diazame seems to have died of depression but no one has found her body.”

Option: Quest message pops up, “Return to scholar”

Scholar: “Have you learned about Princess Diazame?”

Sigrid Option: “Yes, she has a fabulous but unfortunate story.”

Scholar: “She’s dead already yet I wonder where your patron got this coin. Whoever gave this to him may have found the treasure Princess Diazame got and is living well-off somewhere…”

Option: Quest message pops up, “Return to Messenger”

Once in the Ship, talk to the Messenger and relate the story.

Messenger: “I see… that may be a logical theory… that my client indeed has found the lost treasure of Princess Diazame… but the part where he lives ‘well-off’? I’m not so sure about that. My client lives in a small and simple hut deep within the forest of Ustiur. I don’t feel to well to hike in that place, so please finish this job for me. Here is the payment for you discreet research and taking these items to my client.”

You received 20,000 vis

A letter from Dr. Torche

In inventory quest, you still have the 5 High Quality Wood, 5 Mana Stone and Antique coin as remembrance of the quest.

You now go to Ustiur and find the location of the Mysterious Client. (GM just create it somewhere in the forest! :p)

In a hut… there’s an NPC hooded in black and all you can see is his eyes and his Bow.

5 cells away from him, a message pops up.

Hooded person: “Stop right there! I will kill you if you go any further!”

Options:

-Leave.

-Fight him.

Now if you choose to fight, you absolutely have no way of winning because the correct option you need to choose is to leave.

Once you choose it, your family will speak.

Sigrid Family: “I’m sorry to bother you but your messenger was injured during his task and has asked us to bring these items you have requested.”

You give him 5 Hard Wood, 5 Mana Stone, Letter from Dr. Torsche.

Hooded person: “So you really were just sent by my messenger. You are…?”

Say Family Name.

He reads the letter and becomes disturbed.

Hooded Person: “Sigrid Family… I have a favor to ask of you. It seems you are stronger than my messenger and I will give you a reward beyond your expectations. In exchanged for my allegiance, I need you to do a very hard and dangerous task.

You need to bring me the soul amber of the Fallen Champion found in the Prison de Joaquin, Schivaliere. After that, bring it to Dr. Torsche and ask him to make an Envicto Stone out of it. He will know it is I, Alphonse who has sent you.”

Option:

-Fight the Fallen Champion? Are you insane?! (If you choose this, hooded person answers “I see… I was a fool to think you can do this job. Now go on your way and don’t speak of what you see in this forest!”

-Now that’s a challenge. You better be worth it. (If you choose this, his answer will be “Excellent. It’s been a longtime since I’ve seen such high spirits. I’ve been in this forest for 17 years and I’ve secluded myself from the cruel and feeble world. And I’m willing to leave all this after you bring me what I need.”

The attainment of the soul amber will be automatic once you have killed the Fallen Champion. If under the circumstance where there are many Family who is killing it at the same time, you need to make the highest damage in order to attain the soul amber. (Only with the quest initiated shall you be able to get the soul amber.

Once you have accomplished this task, go to Dr. Torsche in his Mansion and ask that an ‘Envicto Stone’ be made of it.

Dr Torsche: “Welcome back Sigrid Family! So you want an Envicto Stone be made of this stone amber. Alphonse is really intriguing, asking me about how I made my Catherine come back to life. As you very well know, I can only make a likeness of her but not make her memories live again. Creating the stone it is an easy task since I’ve experimented on this before… but I will need 200 otite pieces to give energy to the stone. Do you know what an Envicto Stone does?”

Option: “No, what exactly does it do?”

Dr. Torsche: “So he hasn’t told you. The Envicto Stone is a powerful stone that allows you to summon the likeness of the soul you have captured. I believe that this soul amber was from the fallen champion? If you use this stone with the proper enchantment, for a moment you can summon the Fallen Champion and use it to your intention. I do not know that Alphonse, but I wish he is going to use the stone in its proper use. I am just captivated by the fact I can make other’s likeness like I did to my dear Catherine.”

After completing 200 otite pieces, go back to him and have the stone made.

After receiving the finished Envicto Stone from Dr. Torche, go back to Aphonse.

Alphonse: “Sigrid Family, you are back. Were you able to complete my request?”

You hand him the Envicto Stone.

Alphonse: “This… Sigrid… you’ve done it… you’ve just proven yourself worthy of allegiance and you’ve resurrected my melancholic spirit. With the trouble you went through, I believe it is right for me to tell you who I really am. My name is Diazame, daughter of Queen Esperanza, sister of the crowned ruler Princess Gabriella and lover of the departed Captain Alphonse Ayande. I have lived in this forest for 17 years, denying myself of the tragic events that happened in my life. But with this Envicto stone, I will be able to summon Alphonse in the image of the Fallen Champion, even for a moment I may at least see him and know that he is always with me. I will go with your journeys but will remain hidden in this cloak, so my family nor my supposed enemies know I still exist. I am happy with my life, free from the strict and obligated future. I learned to be more independent and became strong without the help of political families and of outcomes of wars. The only part of me dead is my heart who is longing for my love.”

Congratulations!
You have Received Princess Diazame’s Character Card.

~Extra note: An additional mission for Diazame’s outfit can be done at level 80. A recipe for her clothes can be made by Andre Janzur. (Yes! She’s not in her cloak! She’s disguised as a very sexy archer. *Drool*) I haven’t thought of any items needed for her clothes, but it’s suppose to be hard and rare items. It’s more fulfilling to have you princess archer out of her cloak right? =p



Infringment of this story is
subject to Copyright Law.

By Sigrid © 2007

No comments: