1.24.2008

My 2008 New Year's Resolution ...ulp!


This 2008, I thought resolutions weren't that recognized anymore. I wasn't into the whole resolution thing 'coz despite saying to myself I want to do this and not that, i still end up being my old 'un-improved' self. >_<"

So now, i might just dip into this whole resolution thing and TRY with all effort to persue my first ever serious resolution for 2008:




*This picture had been my entry for the Forum Quest 10: Veya's Challenge - Posh Holiday Stylish Screenshot (wheeew, what a long title >_<") See that topic here.

Aside from that very general (and not to mention HARD!) iRL resolution, there are actually numerous detailed resolutions I want to do or change in my life. I might make a screenshot for all of those but that would add another to my personal resolution: "find time to play GE! *DND working.* sob. ~_~")


I can only LOL. ~XD


As for those numerous resolutions, i don't really have to mention it all here 'coz this might just get melo-dramatic. ^o^



"The object of a new year is not that we should have a new year. It is that we should have a new soul”

G. K. Chesterton


Happy start to everyone! ^_~v

No comments: